Elevate Your DC Foodie Cred at our Grand Opening
A party is only as good as its food, drinks and atmosphere. That’s why we’re confident you’ll want to RSVP for our just-announced Grand Opening bash on Thursday, October 23. Food from top chefs, cocktails from a top mixologist and it’s all happening on the rooftop of Elevation. We have a lot of special guests pitching in to elevate this party, so let’s see who’s on tap:
- RANGE: Bryan Voltaggio’s (of Top Chef and Top Chef Masters fame) often hyped (and deservedly so) RANGE in Washington, DC’s Friendship Heights includes staples such as a raw bar featuring the day’s selection of Chesapeake shellfish, massive rotisserie and wood-fired hearth for treating dishes like their Berkshire pork duo or lamb neck, and plenty of space for house made pastas and pizzas. They will be serving up something equally delightful!
- Kapnos: Top Chef/Jersey Boy/DC mainstay Mike Isabella’s latest concept has him turning out Greek-inspired spreads, breads and small plates to DC’s foodies and fine diners. Whatever Kapnos has in store, we guarantee it will be delicious.
- Union Social: local restauranteur Reese Gardner (Copperwood Tavern, Irish Public House) is opening a brand new farm-to-table, fine dining eatery in the ground floor of Elevation at Washington Gateway. This is your chance to test out some of the premiere creations from their scratch kitchen.
- Belga Cafe: “It’s a small piece of Brussels on the Hill.” Belgium native and award-winning Top Chef Bart Vandaele’s Belgian inspired cafe serves up surprisingly authentic dishes like Flemish beef stew, along with some items you’d likely expect. Yes, mussels. And yes, brussels sprouts braised with chorizo. There’s also something called a Smurf Burger. We’ll have one of each.
- B Too: The second establishment from Chef Bart (aka “the Belgian guy”) will also be serving up some of their fun snackable dishes. If their regular menu is any indication, there will be waffles (a) stuffed with crab, (b) with pesto & prosciutto, (c) with salmon, or (d) all of the above & more.
And that’s just the food. We’re also bringing in DC’s Best Mixologist, Gina Chersevani of Hank’s Oyster Bar to serve up a selection of DC’s finest cocktails. With daily menu names like Hanky Panky, The Pyromancer and El Charrito, we can’t wait to see the specialty cocktails Gina creates! If suds are more your speed, Atlas Brew Works will be there serving up their award-winning beers like their District Common and India Pale Lager.
And finally, to set the mood, a DJ will be spinning music on the rooftop. So after all that food and a cocktail or two, you’ll be ready to hit the dance floor.
Ready to RSVP? Email us at RSVP@ElevationRSVP.com. Space is limited!